Saturday 20 July 2019

"CHEATING WON'T SOLVE INFIDELITY PROBLEMS"

Yesterday I decided to take a short break from my current research pressure. So I got a random notification from a group and I got anxious to check on what it was all about. I was dumbfounded by what I noticed thereafter. 
It was a post which had attracted many likes and comments, all coming from women and girls. I realized that the post was advising men on what women need in order to maintain their relationships which I agreed with. However, I found the post unbalanced and misleading. Why? The post acknowledges that women sometimes get easily tempted or lured (kuvarairwa) in Shona. It acknowledges and kind of supports the cheating of girls and women whether married or not. My opinion towards this damaging and misinformed post was; Yes women need attention and so do men. They all have feelings and desires at the end of the day. 
When you choose to cheat to resolve cheating you never deserved a faithful partner. Love is a two-way street where love comes and goes at the same time. If it were electricity it would be alternating current.

However, never will that give justice to infidelity. That's why communication is important.

Retaliation and carrying around a pair of loose thighs doesn't solve any problem, it actually petrol to the fire. Opting for this is a pure reflection of myopia and a sign that you are incompatible. The naked truth is that you are satisfied with being a mediocre and second class citizen.

Lead by example, be faithful If your man is not giving you attention communicate. If he doesn't comply and mend his filth then be honest with him and yourself. Rather just move on. If she steals your husband, let her keep your residues and start a new chapter for yourself. Yet, I can bet my last Kobo that no real man will ever be stolen. Maybe your initial choice was also biased. Food for thought!!!

There is no justification for cheating, wrong is wrong right is right...two negatives only make a positive in academics, not relationships 
                                                            ~Abel Mavura~

No comments:

Post a Comment